Buy To Let and Bridging Finance
Buy To Let and Bridging Finance
Welcome to the Buy To Let and Bridging Finance page, provided to you by H D Consultants, the WINNER of numerous different Buy To Let Mortgage Firm of the Year awards.
Our professional service has been provided for over 25 years now and our award-winning team of Brokers are very experienced, knowledgeable and qualified. We provide a comprehensive and professional advice service giving you access to a variety of banks, building societies and specialist lenders whether you need BTL, commercial finance, bridging loans or a short term lending solution.
So, whether you are a first time landlord, an investor with 3 or 4 properties, or even an experienced property portfolio owner, we hope you will have confidence in work with us knowing that we have a great pedigree already underpinning our knowledge and services.
We also know that BTL is a commercial enterprise and you are buying an asset to own it in order to benefit from capital growth and income. It should be treated like a business; and it’s important to note that the lenders lend on that basis.
But how do you, and so many others, achieve a successful buy to let
What is the number 1 piece of advice? To be educated in the pros, cons and ways of successful BTL management and work with experienced, qualified and professional advisers for tax, accounting, property managing, tenant relationships and – essentially – money management and mortgage strategies.
1. Research the market and enter with caution – owning a portfolio of properties may sound glamorous but there are risks involved
2. Do your sums and ensure funds are available for a deposit, legal and lender fees, letting agent management costs, tenant finding fees, accountant and professional adviser fees
3. Research the current market for the best mortgage, using a professional and experienced BTL Broker
4. Capital growth or rental yield? Plan your short and long term strategies
5. Network and share your experiences and gather resources – we recommend becoming a member of www.Property118.com one of the UK’s leading private rental sector online property forums with c200,000 subscribed members and also at www.PropertyTribes.com where ideas, best practice and many other hints and tips are also shared.
6. Regularly review your assets, expenses and income to keep your profit levels where you want them to be
For the more experienced property investor, securing an opportunity at short notice, or buying a property which would be unmortgageable until refurbishment has taken place, is often hindered via lack of funding options.
At H D Consultants, we have access to funders who will help facilitate such purchases.
With rates from 0.65%pm and with no exit fees to pay (subject to status), our short term lending proposition is a favourite with many of our property investor Clients.
See our case studies page for a couple of examples.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Some of the products/services shown above are not or may not be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Complete the form below if you wish to contact us for our professional Buy To Let and Bridging Finance services.